Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A new blog and some new products

So I am starting a new blog where I can Blog about my Cafe Press Shop and my designs. I will post here whenever I add new products to my shop. If you want to be notified whenever I add new products or designs, please suscribe to this blog.

I have added a fun new product line to my shop...BABYSITTING BAGS. Perfect for your teenage daughter or soon to be babysitter. Great as a gift for your favorite babysitter too. There are several designs to choose from. And I a can customize with names or other designs too if you want. Just email me your requests. Here is a preview and you can click here to shop.

Babysitting design preview

I have also added a line of products for LDS Youth. Click here to go to the shop.

LDS Youth Design Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment