Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Twilight shirts, volleyball shirts, and running shirts

OKay all, it has been a while since my last post, but I have a couple of new designs for you.

This one is available in black as shown below or in white on dark shirts. I just can't get enough Twilight. So here is another fun Twilight T-shirt design for you. It is simple, but I like it. Click here to go to my Twilight T-shirt Shop.

The next comes from an idea I had one day. I know we have all found ourselves caught up in the Twilight Saga. Perhaps we even fantasize about being Bella. Therefore I have for you this new design.
Setting Twilight aside for a bit, I have a daughter that is obsessed with Volleyball. She can almost always be seen with a volleyball in her hands or above her head as she is practicing her setting. So I have put together a few designs for her. These are all available in several color options and if you are looking for a specific color, I would be glad to customize one for you or your team. You can check out my Volleybal T-shirts here.


At the request of a friend, I put together a few shirts about running. Here is one of my favorites. So if you are a running enthusiast check out my other Running T-shirt designs here.

Well, I have a few other things to talk about, but this is getting so long, I think I will wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment