Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Breast Cancer Designs

I recently had the opportunity to participate in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life here in Loveland. It was my second year participating with my friend Eliza who is a Breast Cancer survivor. I walked in memory of my mother who died just over three years ago after a 3 year battle with Multiple Myeloma. The event was so very inspiring, I came home and decided I would like to devote and greater portion of my store to designs about cancer in hopes of raising more money to help fight this awful disease. I will donate a portion of all proceeds from sales of these designs to Relay for Life.
I have added two new designs to my shop tonight in honor of my friend Eliza.
She gave me these ideas and I hope she likes what I have done with them.
You can purchase them now in my shop here.
Please do me a favor, if you like what you see, pass on the link to your friends. If you have any ideas you would like me to put into action email me and I would be glad to work on it. If you have a suggestion for a phrase or quote you would like to see on a shirt, let me know or if you want something done for a specific type of cancer, I would love to hear those suggestions as well. It is my plan to continually add to the designs in this section of the shop and to cover many different types of cancer for those who have survived, are suffering, or have lost loved ones to this terrible disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment