Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New shirt design for LDS Youth

Hello All, I was asked if I could come up with a design to correspond with the LDS Mutual theme for 2011.  These would be great for girls camp or youth conference.  I took my inspiration directly from the DVD that was used to announce the theme.  I have made it in 3 different colors combinations.  One is done with bright/bold colors, one is done with more subtle/pastel colors, and the last one is done in more neutral colors.  Here are the pics.



Each design is available on a variety of different products.  Click here to see everything in my shop.

I would be happy to customize this design by adding a line below it for your ward or stake girls camp or youth conference and can also include the year.  Just email me if you would be interested in customization before you place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment