Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Cancer shirt designs added to shop

I have added a couple of new shirt designs to the shop.  This one is available for breast cancer, brain cancer, colon cancer, kidney cancer, leukemia, multiple myeloma, mesothelioma, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, & cervical cancer and is available for Grandma and Mother as shown below
I have also added my designs to the following sections: Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Brain Cancer, Mesothelioma, & Lung Cancer

I created a Survivor design.  It is available in all forms of cancer in my shop.  If you don't see what you are looking for, email me and I will make it for you.
And this is a reworked Second Base design.  Apparently my old one infringed on someone's trademark.  So I reworked it and I like how it turned out.
So go on over to the shop.  For a limited time, I have marked all items in my shop down $2-$4.  So get your T-shirts now!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment