Monday, June 14, 2010

Recolored Favorite new to store....

I was out at Relay For Life this past weekend. I had made up several of these t-shirts as kind of an after thought so that I could try to sell them at our team booth. I wasn't sure if they would sell there or not, but I was pleasantly surprised when all 17 shirts I had made and another preordered were sold within just the first couple of hours. I decided I needed to add a recolored version to my shop and am really happy with how it has turned out.

So here is the original Save the Hooters shirt. It is still available on a wide variety of products.And here is the new recolored version. The recoloring allows it to be printed on the dark colored shirts. It looks really sharp.
Anyway, this is a great shirt to show your support for all the many different groups helping to raise money for Breast Cancer Research. It also makes a great gift.
Click here to go shopping for this design.
And in case you have been touched by another form of cancer, you can check out my cancer shop where I have a variety of shirts for survivors and for those who have lost loved ones to many other different types of cancer. And if you don't see the one you want, just let me know via email and I can make it up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment